Potted Plant Society
- 4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. Potted Plant Society had 16,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, Potted Plant Society would power 4 Film Festivals.
- In 2012, there were 582 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 133 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 38 MB. That’s about 3 pictures per week.
- The busiest day of the year was 26th August with 251 views.
- The most popular post on that day was Reblog: Terra Cotta Pot Dolls.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that received the most views in 2012:
- Reblog: Save Your Garden Seeds 2 comments August 2012
- Container Garden 0 comments
- Reblog: our succulent garden 0 comments August 2012
- Reblog: My Terrarium Project(s) 2012 0 comments July 2012
- About 2 comments
How did visitors find Potted Plant Society?
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
Some visitors came searching mostly for seeds, terrarium, indoor rock garden, terrariums, and terrarium plants.
Where did visitors come from?
There were visitors from 139 countries in all. Most visitors came from the United States. Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom were not far behind.
Global Map of Visitors to Potted Plant Society
25 August 2012 to End of 2012
Who were the visitors of Potted Plant Society?
The post receiving the most comments in 2012 was Award.
These were the 5 most active commenters: