The Queensland Orchid Society would like to welcome all of you to the show, and to hope that those who attended have had a pleasant time enjoying the opportunity to exhibit, view, learn about, sell or buy quality orchid specimens.
Please note that each of the image files has subsequently undergone file size reduction, image enhancement (optimization) and labelling for the purpose of web presentation as follows.
View original post 197 more words
- Glorious Orchid Specimens in 2013 Spring Show Competition (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Spring Schedule 2013 (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Schedule 2013 (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Queensland Orchids in Wikipedia (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- The Rise And Progress Of Orchid Culture (theorchidsblog.wordpress.com)
- New Flower Spike (motorcyclesbooksandfructose.wordpress.com)
- Phalaenopsis Orchids Plant Care Guide (proplants.com)
- Will My Orchid Last: 6 Quick Tips to Help You Evaluate an Orchid (proplants.com)
- Rare orchids put on their best summer display in years (thetimes.co.uk)
- Getting intimate with Nature (bravonatalis.wordpress.com)
- Hilo Orchid Society Preview Party Benefits Scholarship Fund and Ku’ikahi Mediation Center (damontucker.com)
- Home (marzyswonderland.wordpress.com)
SoundEagle would like to welcome you and the whole world with an interactive platform that is serving not only as a communal website for amassing tips, ideas and findings, but also as the ongoing embodiment of a fully functioning (horticultural) society and community (including being a social media and educational platform) with specific goals and missions towards culturing, promoting and preserving orchids in all their diversity.
As such, the styles and contents of this website reveal in varying degrees certain…
View original post 284 more words