Why Do Conifers Make Great Mini Garden Trees? You’ll Never Guess.
Why do our true miniature and dwarf trees and shrubs make such great miniature garden trees? Well, let me count the ways!
- Our miniature garden conifers are like a woman, they get better and better with age.
- They are hardy. Some of our mugo pines can handle temperatures down to -50F!
- Low maintenance. Maintain wrung-sponge-damp soil.
- Versatile: we have conifers for full shade to full sun.
- They grow slowly and can stay in scale in your miniature garden for years.
- Enjoy this photo blog of some before and after shots. All the trees you see in here are still in our miniature gardens today.
Like this? You’ll love…
View original post 44 more words